DotCom Therapy is seeking an experienced RFP Writer Contractor. This role will be responsible for producing clear, compliant, and compelling content for successful RFP proposals on federal or state contracts. This role will coordinate and orchestrate all phases of proposal writing, from development to submission.
- Determine proposal requirements by identifying and clarifying objectives within RFPs.
- Analyze and gather all proposal related documents and develop appropriate responses.
- Collect all proposal information by identifying information sources and coordinating with key internal contributors for additional information, as needed.
- Develop coherent and compelling responses and strategies for RFP proposal wins.
- Submit the proposal and supporting documents to the Regional Partnership Manager for final review.
- Establish priorities and target dates to ensure the proposals are submitted in a timely manner.
- Developed Proposals from Start to Finish -You have read RFPs, and determined the necessary response requirements. You have developed competitive proposal responses. You have prepared electronic and hard copy proposals to include creating PDF files, compiling support documentation, printing and assembling materials, etc.
- Must provide references and sample proposals of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing or related is preferred
- At least one to three years of recent experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience working independently, setting tasks and timelines and meeting those goals
- Reliability, promptness and professionalism is a must.
- Ability to work remotely and meet deadlines.