Fabric is a creative talent management agency focused on delivering an amazing experience to our clients and the talent we represent. Our team delivers top-tier creative services to Fortune brands, including content, design, social media and other assets.
We’re a young and growing company, and we are obsessed with creating a “high talent density” organization, so you’ll be working with peers that are true “A players” in their specialties. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits and a work environment that fosters high performance, diversity and opportunity for growth.
About The Role
We are looking for a writer who will be a creative contributor within a larger Editorial & Publishing team. You will be responsible for creating content for a newly launched social channel dedicated to amplifying the voices in the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Watch Netflix content
- Sending clips and timecodes to agency partners; writing titles, descriptions and social copy, routing for approval
- Flagging great creative or creators seen out in the wild
- Writing TikTok and TikTok live pitches
- Participate in team brainstorms
- Accountable for project deadlines and delivery of all requested assets
- 3+ years creating innovative content for an entertainment cable channel, broadcast network, entertainment advertising agency or social agency.
- Experience in producing copy for social channels.
- Ability to tackle challenges head-on and find creative solutions.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Knows how to prioritize while navigating and thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment.
- You are humble and seek out the best ideas with the highest impact regardless of where it originates.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including health, vision and dental for those who qualify.