WordAgents.com is seeking to grow our network of North American freelance writers.
We are currently searching for American and Canadian freelance writers that can deliver consistently high-quality content on-time and according to spec. (Unfortunately, we’re unable to hire non-US/Canadian writers at this time.)
We are a content creation agency that specializes in search engine optimized content. Our clients order blog posts, website content, eCommerce content, and SEO affiliate content (product reviews) from us so they can use them to rank on Google for their defined target keywords.
Here are a few examples of content we create regularly:
- Blog Posts: “How to” content, info-based articles, buyer’s guides, updates & news about the client’s company, and list-style articles.
- Website Content: Homepage content, service descriptions, and “About Us” pages.
- eCommerce Content: Product category descriptions and product descriptions.
- Reviews: Individual product/service reviews, as well as “roundup reviews” that provide several product recommendations within a single category.
Writers within the WordAgents network need to be comfortable creating each type of content listed above.
Who We’re Hiring
WordAgents is seeking freelance writers that:
- Are team players
- Exhibit stellar writing skills
- Are great at Internet research
- Understand proper article structure & formatting
- Are detail oriented
- Are US or Canadian citizens
- Are open to constructive criticism
Writer Duties and Payment
- We are seeking writers who can handle at least 5,000 words of writing each workweek.
- You’ll need to be able to accept/reject assigned projects within 24 hours of receiving the assignment.
- You’ll also need to be able to quickly respond to any messages or updates from management.
- All writers need to conduct internet research for every project they’re assigned.
- We expect all articles to include information that provides value to the reader.
WordAgents pays writers $.03 per word and sends out payments once per week via PayPal.
This rate is non-negotiable. Writers receive increased rates of pay for various “special” assignments or requests, such as optimizing an article with a third-party tool.
How To Apply
If you’d like to apply to be a freelance writer for WordAgents.com, please click the link and complete our application.