Tispr, an online productivity suite for independent professionals and workers, is developing a new digital media and online services hub.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and detail-oriented writers who enjoy fast-paced work and have experience writing SEO-inspired posts and articles, preferably for a digital media company or blog.
Our staff writers will work closely with Sr. Writers and the Editor to provide a steady and consistent stream of high-quality, informative, and interesting content.
In this role, you’ll
- Write SEO-inspired blog posts, articles, video scripts, and other content
- Work with the editor and other staff writers to concept and develop a steady stream of content across a variety of media types, including articles, videos, and interactive features
- Participate in and contribute to editorial meetings and planning sessions
- Collaborate with the editorial and marketing teams to create premium content to drive sharing and traffic
What you’ll bring to the role
- A passion for improving the lives of independent professionals and workers (i.e. freelancers, contractors, and consultants)
- 1-2 years experience working as a writer for a digital media company or blog
- A portfolio of writing samples. Please provide the link to portfolio or samples in your CV.
- Experience working independently, whether full-time or as a side hustle, is a major plus
- Strong long-form (500+ words) writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to write SEO-inspired content
Tispr provides web-based tools to independent professionals and workers so they can more easily start, market, and grow their businesses. We are creating a new digital media and professional services hub to further serve our customers and make it easier for them to manage their business, projects and clients.
We have a very fun, hard-working and honest culture that is supportive of open communication and collaboration between our teams. When you work at Tispr, you're not just an employee - you're a valued part of what makes us so successful. Your ideas and input are valued across the teams and help build the best-in-class products we offer to our customers.
Join us in creating a brighter, more prosperous, more equitable, and more independent future for work.
Tispr celebrates diversity and inclusion. Tispr is an Equal Opportunity Employer.