We’re seeking individuals with exceptional writing skills for the role of Freelance Writer.
As a freelance writer for Taroko, you will create articles, guides, and other online resources to drive traffic and links to websites spanning a number of industries.
Our current need for content is in the career space, so for now you'd be writing pieces related to job applications, job hunting, interviews, etc.
Our ideal candidate has:
- exemplary writing skills
- an ability to write in an easy-to-understand way, following the guidelines of https://plainlanguage.gov/
- research and analysis skills
- knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
If hired, we’ll provide you with introductory materials to help you learn how we handle SEO and content writing at Taroko.
Once you begin taking on projects, we'll provide outlines and keyword lists. All edits and feedback will be handled through Google Docs.
$0.8-0.12c /word depending on experience, milestones + bonuses available for high quality work
- Native English
- Ability to write concise copy
- Ability to process and handle constructive feedback, and take that feedback and apply it to future pieces
- Chance for longterm work, we have a huge backlog that needs attention
- Opportunities for bonuses based on quality, if you make our lives easier we'll pay you for it