Who we are looking for:
You’re relentless in your pursuit of big ideas that make an impact on culture. You’re an insatiable wordsmith—from scripts to Tweets to manifestos and everything in between. As a Senior Writer, you craft ideas and then push them relentlessly to fruition, inspiring all around you with your speed, grit and obsessive attention to detail. Your talent goes without saying, but you bring it to bear in a manner that is uniquely Swift: low on ego, big on laughs, collaborative, candid, and respectful.
What You’ll Do
- Craft | Craft original voice and tone for brands, from overall direction to execution in all campaign media.
- Collaborate | Work closely with a team to support and fuel ideas. Provide copy direction and lead campaign executions, social content, and photo/video shoots.
- Concept | Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms. Participate in new business ideation.
- Lead | Inspire, fuel and concept ground breaking ideas. Engage and direct your team and supporting writers, providing clear creative feedback.
Who You Are
- Open and collaborative | You work closely with a team to ideate, execute, lead and sell ideas. You bring team spirit and engaged collaboration.
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You take care of yourself and your team.
- Low on ego | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful. You are able to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Curiosity | You have a breadth of cultural reference points. You love everything digital and social.
- Passion | You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail. You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas of their kind.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 6+ years experience in advertising
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Writer role or higher
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns that include digital / social / emerging media
- Portfolio demonstrating wide tonal range, from humor to emotional to corporate
- Experience writing for social media as well as manifestos
- Direct client-facing presentation experience
- We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United States or flexibly near our office in Portland, Oregon.
Who We Are
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Gatorade, Google, PayPal, Venmo, and TikTok.
We aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Swift is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.