Simpleshow USA is looking for experienced writers who enjoy conceptual writing.
They will write scripts for explainer videos and e-learning modules in our simpleshow style. Any experience in instructional design, medical writing, or scientific writing is preferred.
This is a Freelanced position, fully remote, and paid on a per-project basis.
How We Support You
- We will train you to become a rock star explainer. It’s that simple.
- We have an incredibly helpful online learning campus, called the simpleshow academy, which will teach you all the inner workings of how to become a great Concept Writer and more.
- Our onboarding process is steady and allows you to adjust to the job.
- We like to have fun when we are working and this pays off for you and the client. As we see it, a happy you is a productive you!
- Professional writing experience, excellent grammar, and punctuation usage are required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Creative Writing, or similar
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Interest in the art of storyboarding
- Digital design experience is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking skills and open to working with any industry that might need our help
- Creative and able to come up with solutions for our clients, yet maintains a professional attitude in our casual work environment
- Adaptable and able to implement feedback effectively
- Writing simpleshow-style scripts; thinking of simple visual ideas for keywords
- Storyboarding on Adobe Photoshop (our illustrators provide the images, but Concept Writers need to place them on the canvas)
- Preparing for and participating in client briefing calls
- Taking constructive criticism and implementing feedback thoroughly
- Meeting all deadlines that are set by the Project Manager
- Communicating clearly with team members through email
- Organizing important files on our servers
- Maintaining your personal work calendar
- Bringing a positive and engaging attitude to work each day.