Are you a top-notch writer with a nose for tech-related storytelling? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
Since 1994, the McLellan Writing Team has delivered enterprise-class marketing content for many of the technology companies on the Fortune 500. We’re looking for freelance copywriters experienced in marketing and deep-technology writing who are interested in forging a long-term relationship with a growing company.
As a freelance copywriter for the McLellan Writing Team, you’ll be an essential part of our unique creative group, writing original content for some of the largest technology companies in the world. We create amazing copy for dynamic e-books and infographics, as well as web content, collateral, articles, white papers and thought leadership for major technology brands, defining the way they sound to their customers and partners and differentiating them from their competitors.
What You Have
- 5+ years’ experience writing marketing content on cloud infrastructure, data management, AI/ML, and similar technology topics for global tech enterprises.
- Portfolio that shows off your work on these technology topics and spans content types such as white papers, blog posts, e-books, video scripts, and more. In other words, show us you’ve done this before.
- Ability to balance multiple style, branding and marketing guidelines.
- Strong familiarity with SEO best practices and how to integrate them in content.
- High comfort level with deadline-driven work.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex topics and then communicate them clearly to others.
Ready to add your voice to our writing team and help us tell amazing technology stories?
Send your resume, a short description of why you’d be a great fit, and at least three clips (or a portfolio link) to email@example.com.