Our growing team is in need of a talented and experienced writer to craft content for our luxury real estate technology brand. The main goal of this role is to expand brand awareness and generate leads through engaging and educational blogs. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp on SEO best practices and the ins and outs of marketing. Applicants should be reliable, self-motivated, and able to receive and implement feedback.
The role is 100% remote, so communication and the ability to meet deadlines is a must. Preference will be given to those with experience in content marketing, real estate, and technology writing. Some knowledge of market sophistication levels and direct response marketing is also a plus.
- Clear, concise, and polished writing style
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Curious and willing to research a wide variety of topics, from market reports to blog ideas to the benefits of press releases
- Positive attitude
- Experience using Google Docs
- Experience writing in technology and/or real estate
- A degree in marketing, English, journalism, or creative writing preferred (but not mandatory)
- Some knowledge of market sophistication levels and direct response marketing a plus
- Available to take on 2+ blogs (1,500-word) per week
*Compensation: *$97.50 per blog
Who We Are
Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest-growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising.
Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 17 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.