Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
As a Writer you will be responsible for producing on brand, relevant, strategic, and creative content, across all forms of media. An integral part of the creative team, the Writer will collaborate with Creative Leadership and Client Services as well as the rest of the creative team to deliver creative strategies and tactics that reflect innovative solutions to business challenges.
In This Role You Will Be Expected To
- Write clear, compelling, visual scripts and web copy in dialog, voice-over, presentation or any other format needed in a very fast-paced environment.
- Use language in a clever, sophisticated and engaging manner.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, creative directors, art directors, designers, animators and editors from start to finish — ensuring final experiences are quality, effective pieces.
- Research client products and services to understand, extend and, in some cases, create the messages that will resonate with target audiences.
- Understand all aspects of a project at a deeper level, fully grasping how the pieces come together for a better end result.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate and concept with other team members to develop content creation ideas.
Required Background and Skills
- 5+ years experience working as a writer in an agency setting or technology company, plus a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a creative or business discipline.
- Impeccable writing ability and communication skills.
- Business savvy, zeal for research, technical polish and approachable style.
- Strong creative and conceptual vision for projects in myriad media.
About Centerline Digital
Founded in 1996, Centerline Digital is headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. We craft strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections. We’re experts in telling complex stories and believe no two client engagements are the same.
Centerline is committed to ensuring diversity, inclusion and respect continue to permeate the fabric of our company culture. We embrace, support and encourage individual differences in age, color, ability or disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristics in our employees, clients and suppliers. And we believe the collective sum of these differences has a significant and positive impact on our success.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid employee medical and dental benefits, a matching 401k plan, paid time off for volunteer work, and company paid gym memberships.