Innovation has been the Brandpoint DNA since 1996. We got our start by providing brands with industry-leading content distribution, but we soon transformed into the primary storytelling partner for our clients who wanted to stay ahead of quickly changing media trends.
Today, we are a full-service, comprehensive content marketing agency. Our 20+ year legacy has made us one of the most trusted content partners in the biz – and, most importantly – one of the most passionate.
We thrive when we see content in action. Whether the goal is to increase brand awareness, web traffic, qualified leads or sales, we empower brands with high-quality content and a data-driven approach that gets real, measurable results that grow business.
What this position is all about:
Develop high-quality, branded content that follows AP Style and supports Brandpoint’s business objectives while educating prospective and current customers and supporting client elation.
Expertise in writing blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, infographics, video scripts, social media posts, email/newsletters, product descriptions and other promotional materials. Topics may include: Features, Lifestyle, Home & Garden, Health & Wellness, Finance, Medical, IT, Science and Business.
What You Will Do?
- Create content (feature articles, listicles, infographics, video scripts, social media posts, and other promotional materials)
- Write across Brandpoint content categories, to include: Features, Lifestyle, Home & Garden, Health & Wellness, as well as complex subject matter (Finance, Medical, IT, Science and Business)
- Translate complex information into consumer-friendly language that drives action
- Work directly with clients to understand their business and content marketing objectives (presentations, meetings, project communication in-person or via phone/email, etc.)
- Build expertise in each client’s industry through online research and interviewing
- subject-matter experts
- Follow standards and best practices for content creation, voice, tone, style, distribution, maintenance and content repurposing
- Collaborate with strategists, designers, account managers, editors and product managers to deliver exceptional-quality content that meets various market needs
- Work within Brandpoint’s content management software to track time, monitor assignments, etc.
- Participate in team discussions, reviews and meetings
- Cultivate a quality end product as well as a fun/positive work environment
- Meet expectations and standards for attitude, behavior and teamwork
- Mentor less-senior personnel
- Identify training needs
- Conduct training
- Assist in hiring (candidate evaluation)
- Make continuous improvement a priority
- Be a role model for integrity
- BA in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional writing experience with an emphasis in Science, IT, Medical, Finance or Business writing
- Demonstrated expertise writing B2B & B2C content
- Ability to conduct client calls professionally
- Excellent storytelling with analytical, research and interviewing skills
- Solid editing and proofreading skills, including knowledge of AP Style
- Ability to multitask and produce a high volume of content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative environment
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices, trends and tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and client interaction skills
- Ability to interact with multi-departmental project teams
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills along with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Acrobat
ARAnet companies are a fun place to work. With a casual dress code, flexible work hours. When we’re not under quarantine, we have weekly yoga and summer picnics. ARAnet strives to have a strong company culture with many added perks. Everybody fits in and find friends here. And works hard. Then there’s the other stuff: medical and dental, generous Paid Time Off Plan, volunteer time, 401K plan, even that scary flu shot every fall (optional). And much more.
ARAnet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ARAnet Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at ARAnet Inc.are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ARAnet Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ARAnet Inc. encourages applicants of all ages.”