Do you write content that makes you feel pretty damn clever? Are your blogs witty, well-researched, educational, AND entertaining?
On top of all of that, do you have experience using Salesforce in an inside sales role, selling to enterprise-level customers?
You Might Be Who We’re Looking For
We’re bloggerboy. We write epic blogs for companies to help them stand out from the crowd and from the plethora of crap content that’s out there.
Our team is growing, and we need more writers who share our passion for no-bullshit content.
What We Offer You
- A lot of work, if you want it (from 9000 – 24,000 words per month)
- Negotiable rates depending on proven experience & project size)
- Clear, detailed, results-driven briefs
- A responsive team Slack channel and project management via Monday.com
- Coaching and support
- The opportunity to specialize in an industry you like writing about
- The chance to widen your expertise to other industries and projects
We’re Looking for Confident Content Writers With Experience Using Salesforce
The client you’ll be writing for is on the Salesforce app market, and focuses on helping companies build automated account hierarchies. If that’s gone over your head, then sorry, but this one probably isn’t going to be a fit for you.
For this project, we need specialist writers with experience using Salesforce at an enterprise level, and who understand the challenges involved with creating account hierarchies.
We Are Always Looking for Writers in Various Niches Though, Including:
- SaaS (B2B and B2C)
- Digital marketing + web design
- B2B professional services
- Pet care
- Health and wellbeing, addiction
If one of those sounds like you, please apply in the link below as well, but don’t select Salesforce Blog Writer under the Role dropdown menu.
We want people who can follow a brief thoroughly, do their research, and write long-form blogs (2500-3000 words) that speak the audience’s language.
Basically, We Want You to Write Stuff Like This
- What Even Is Good Content?
- 8 Tips For Hiring Epic SaaS Bloggers & Content Writers
- Schedule An Appointment In The Digital World - Top 6 Hacks
Still Interested? Awesome. Here’s What We Need From You
- The 3 best examples of your work, ideally related to Salesforce or inside sales, though we will accept examples on different topics as long as you have the relevant experience with Salesforce.
- Relevant details about your experience
- How many blogs/projects you’re available to write
You’re also going to be asked a question under the heading ‘Opinion’. Please include the word ‘pineapple’ in your answer. Not just in the box, but in the answer. This not only helps us to filter out spammy applications from people who aren’t reading the job ad or have low attention to detail, but also tests your creative ability to include specific keywords in your content.