Archipro is a cutting edge online platform seamlessly matching people who are building with trusted products and professionals. In just seven years ArchiPro has revolutionised New Zealand’s architecture and building industries and in October last year expanded into Australia, furthering its mission of inspiring people to build architecturally designed spaces and simplifying the building process.
About the People
The strength of ArchiPro is our People. We have a strong emphasis on team culture and have brought together a group of like minded individuals who as well as working hard to create a world class platform, have fun along the way. We are agile, we work at pace and we embrace change.
Watch this video to see what it’s like to be a part of our team:
About the Role
Join a growing editorial team and indulge your love of interiors and design.
As a Senior Writer/Content Producer at ArchiPro, you’ll create engaging content in the architecture, design and lifestyle space. As well as inspiring readers with stories about architecture, interiors, lifestyle and building/renovating, you’ll play a key role in sharing our story and vision and highlight the goods and services of our clients.
If you’re a great writer with a positive outlook and a genuine interest in the home and lifestyle space, we’d love to hear from you. Reporting directly to the Managing Editor, you’ll be joining a friendly and motivated Content team in an exciting company championing great design.
- Write, edit and publish engaging organic and sponsored/native content for ArchiPro’s content hub
- Produce stories that are well-written and researched, fact-checked, and error free
- Interview clients on their products and services as needed for sponsored articles
- Interview architects, designers and other industry professionals for stories on projects, profiles, interior styling, renovating and building
- Work closely with the Managing Editor and Digital Editor to ideate and produce content that generates traffic and increases engagement
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us rank with search engines and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
- Assist with copy requirements for content marketing initiatives
- Ensure articles are written in the ArchiPro tone of voice and that they are both interesting to our readers and meet our clients' goals
- Use the Airtable content calendar to stay on top of daily article deadlines
- Be a positive and flexible team player, assisting other members of the Content team where needed, and working to a consistently high standard.
- 5+ years’ editorial/copywriting experience (preferably for an architecture or building audience)
- Architecture and building industry knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong technical knowledge
- Confidence liaising with clients and when conducting interviews
- A degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar
- You’ll be flexible, able to think on your feet and a team player
- Opportunity to join our ESOP programme
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Long service leave programme
As the company continues to move from strength to strength, we are looking for ambitious, career-focused individuals with the right attitude and drive to succeed to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
The long term potential with ArchiPro is exponential, we have huge plans as we expand our Australian and New Zealand businesses into new and bigger global markets!