The Motion Agency is an integrated marketing agency with a broad range of clients and services.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, respect our clients, and care about each other. We like to do great work and have a good time. We value those who bring creativity and collaboration with a start-up mentality.
This position is located in Chicago, IL. We operate in an hybrid mode with weekly in-office time required. To be considered, applicants must be able to complete the I-9 Federal Employment Eligibility Verification.
We are seeking a talented and proven creative leader focused on concepting and writing for our growing healthcare clients, along with our other creative accounts.
This is an opportunity for a VP, Creative Director/Writer with at least 15 years‘ experience to make a significant impact at our agency. If you are interested and passionate about making a difference in the work you do and contributing to a healthier world, let’s meet. This is an exciting opportunity to accelerate the growth of an independent agency, recently named one of the fastest growing agencies in 2021.
- Develop smart breakthrough ideas that are on strategy and produce measurable results for clients
- Command workflow and conceptual direction of creative work across accounts
- Work across media forms and across business categories with the ability to be highly versatile
- Identify and manage creative talent – both in-house and external vendors
- Partner and collaborate across teams ranging from account services, PR, Social/content, creatives, and brand stakeholders to ensure messaging works in design and ladders back to campaign, business, and strategies.
- Execute with strong personal integrity and high standards for the work
- Work closely with strategic partners across marketing, product, and design, and apply business and customer insights to create original and innovative concepts.
- Provide leadership and ownership, running all aspects of assigned projects while being nimble, passionate, mindful, and resilient
- Work effectively, making a positive impact in a team-first environment and collaborate with other department heads and senior leaders
- Grow existing business by leading and contributing to new business efforts
- Develop strong client relationships as a proven and trusted partner on behalf of the agency
- Provide strong leadership for the team, elevating the work, while coalescing, mentoring, and expanding the whole team’s creative abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- GCD, writing discipline with at least 15 years of agency experience
- Strong knowledge and experience working with healthcare clients a must
- Demonstrated leadership of conceptual development on campaigns to include TV, radio, direct marketing, digital and social through final art production
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent rapport with clients at all levels
- Possess excellent presentation skills with experience in presenting to clients and new business prospects
- C-suite level presentation experience
- 15+ years of writing and concepting experience
PLEASE ATTACH RESUME AND PORTFOLIO
We are an EEOC employer. Motion promotes an environment that supports diversity, equity and inclusion and reflects the Motion brand. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.