We’re looking for a superstar Virtual Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
We're a fast growing SAAS business & digital marketing agency, that serves a specific sub-segment of the SME market. We have a mixture of talents from all over the globe, and a high-performance virtual culture. Process orientated with a creative flair, you describe yourself as a driven person. The ability to lead, do more with less, and execute on marketing campaigns, that increase our qualified lead acquisition month in, month out is a requirement.
If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
- We are a fast growing team with a vibrant & fun culture
- High-performance culture with a strong team spirit
- Would you like to work for a David rather than a Goliath?
- Do you want to be a part of a company that will not only provide long term job but will also cultivate your skills and nurture your whole being?
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Design, plan and execute effective content marketing campaigns
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy & campaigns
- Manage content marketing schedule and strategy. Liaise with copywriters, blog writers, design and P.R team.
- Be an architect of the content marketing tracking systems
- Be a custodian of the content marketing data
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Marketing automation sequence set up (click funnels, active campaign)
- Oversee social media accounts and strategy
- Liase and formulate plans with the P.R team.
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports to CEO
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Create various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy
- Develop system and manage repurposing content to use across all channels
- Grow our email subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
Chief Marketing Officer Requirements Are
- 3 + Years experience in content marketing
- Be customer centric, you will have a great understanding of our customers needs and motivations.
- Creative flair. Creativity is important.
- Proficiency in being the architect of marketing systems, and getting the marketing team to work those systems (Trello, Asana, Google Docs etc).
- Proficiency in providing evidence based reports to the CEO
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unlimited Potential
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference!
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team!
- Live The Remote Work Life!
- We're a fully distributed team
- Great work life balance
- Work isn't everything and we understand that
Ready To Apply?
If this sounds like you and you are generally a passionate person, then be sure to apply below.
To ensure you've read the whole ad, please ensure you sneak the word in "exceptional" somewhere into your application.
We're looking forward to meeting you!