The Action Network is an exciting sports media business that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
The Action Network is looking for a creative and passionate Preditor’ to join the Content team assisting with producing and directing live shows, as well as editing various projects for social platforms.
- Creating original, short-form VOD.
- Working with forward-facing talent on new video segments, shows, etc.
- Producing and directing live shows– including creating new segments, updating and creating graphics, coordinating with talent, and streaming the show live.
- Producing branded content for partners.
- Creating and updating motion graphics using After Effects.
- Four-five years of experience in video production/editing.
- Well-versed in the latest Adobe software, including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Broad knowledge of content creation, especially sports content.
- Passion for sportsUnderstanding of sports betting and/or daily fantasy sports
- The availability to work nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university preferred
- Please provide examples of your work with your submission.
Benefits: The company offers a competitive health insurance package with great benefits, including unlimited vacation and a competitive 401k Plan. The benefits plan presently includes Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, Supplemental life insurance and Long / Short-term disability coverage.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the community.
We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, Madison WI and Beverly MA