The Mobalytics mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In two years we’ve achieved a lot, but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any development challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive.
This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for League of Legends and other video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As a Creator, we focus on quality and clarity. We wow people with our content, but teach them through simplicity. You must be creative and a perfectionist, but you must also be up to the task of consistently doing this in a timely manner to ship videos. You’ll work together with our growing team of creators, editors and animators to produce content that we can be proud of.
You will be creating a variety of videos from following templates to things completely from scratch. These videos could be for use on site, as part of our premium service, youtube or even social media like TikTok. You will enjoy adapting to new ideas, pushing our content forward and teaching others about games.
Ideally your portfolio will do the talking here but these are some skills that will come in handy
- Experience in content creation
- Strong English written skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Good eye for video composition and how to demonstrate different ideas
- Since you will create educational content, you must possess a strong understanding of the principles of League of Legends
Nice to have extras:
- Experience or basic understanding in video editing
- Voice over experience
- Knowledge of other Riot games
Your Personal Skill Set
Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to people who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful products for passionate communities of competitive gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best self when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment.
If interested please send your CV, Cover letter and portfolio or examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.