Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the UX Team, you will work alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that is easy to understand, engaging, and delightful.
- Facilitate user navigation, as well as onboarding, task performance, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience, with well-crafted content.
- Collaborate with designers to enhance the user experience of the product through quality content.
- Collaborate with Researchers to rapidly test designs and terminology, analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketing, product managers, customer support, and other stakeholders. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- Drive vision for product language and content across our products and ensure a cohesive product narrative. Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and writing principles.
- Manage translations and localizations while ensuring the voice, tone and desired message.
- Document content and translations for developers and external stakeholders.
- English level: bilingual.
- Exquisite written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in user-focused writing for digital interfaces including work in software, digital agencies, or other relevant product areas.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples.
- +5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Familiarity with Design software and tools such as Sketch or Figma.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites. Experience with localization and accessibility best practices.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Experience working with content and translation management systems such as POEditor or OneSky.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment.