Marketing Guild Life
Loud Crowd Fueling Our Stratospheric Growth
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- Write clear, consistent, and concise user-interface content at micro and macro levels.
- Shape product experiences by writing useful, meaningful copy that helps users complete tasks.
- Run content audits and continuously iterate on shipped features
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Flex a range of writing skills from technical to conceptual; develop technical expertise and domain knowledge across all functional areas of the product.
- Identify user communication needs and balance those with the brand, business, and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the team.
What We Expect
- Ability to present and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences.
- Clear and concise over clever and wordy copy to get an idea across
- Previous experience as a copywriter, UX writer, content strategist, or UX professional (2+ years).
- Strategic thinker who loves solving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (English, Communications, Journalism, Computer Science) or equivalent real-world experience.
- Technical knowledge or experience with product development processes would be a plus.
- Drive, determination, kindness, and compassion.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Impeccable English skills and the ability to play with words.
- Insatiable curiosity and genuine empathy for the user experience
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1300 EUR/month.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, micro-copy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides, product launch content, or long-form content like blogs or articles.