Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead content creation and be a subject matter expert, working closely with designers to apply your writing skills to an established product
- Identify problems and craft creative content solutions that educate and empower users
- Collaborate with other writers to maintain and deliver content guidelines that provide consistent language and labeling across a range of touchpoints
- Conduct user research; creating test plans, interview guides, test scripts and analysis documents
- Help shape the role of content in the design process, and partner with product managers for legal, risk and compliance reviews
copywriting, editing, digital content delivery, digital copy writing, agile, content strategy, design thinking, digital communications, user experience, UX writing
Top Skills Details
Successful candidates will be:
- A natural collaborator and an excellent communicator
- Advocate for users and inspire a culture of design thinking
- Can handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Believe iteration is the best path to improvement and can adapt quickly to change
- Take initiative and act on opportunities for improvement
- Have working knowledge of design fundamentals in a digital space
- Love language and feel passionate about things like voice, style and grammar
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Entry level to 2 years experience required
What will separate an average candidate vs a great candidate on a resume?
- A great candidate would be someone who has some previous experience in product writing, or writing for educational/instructional material. They understand the power of language and are comfortable explaining their work to non-experts.
- Excellent communication, confidence in explaining work and decision making skills
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively
- Ability to dive in to understand what users are trying to do in the digital solutions
- Good prioritization skills
- UX writing experience is highly desired
Who is this workers main interaction going to be with?
- Other tech writers, highly collaborative environment
- Team of designers and product owners
- Some interaction with developers and senior leadership or management
- These contractors will also be the face of content review with Legal
This role can sit fully Remote
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.