Rently is revolutionizing the way renters tour a home! Since 2011, Rently has powered over 15 million renter "self-tours" for over 3500 real estate operators. Rently's technology allows renters to securely check into a vacant property that uses our smart lockbox, smart home, and smart lock technology with a unique one-time access code.
Want to be part of the Rently revolution?
The role is to work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be an integral part of the product and UX design team. You help shape the vision for content and drive product narratives across multiple platforms. As a UX writer, you have a portfolio that demonstrates content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile (interaction flows, landing pages, website content, emails, product messaging – anything involving words)
- Strategize, implement and maintain a consistent content strategy throughout the platform experience, strongly focused on taxonomies, user assist messaging, and descriptions
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to define new features, understand their requirements, and provide a clear and concise copy
- Define and track content quality metrics and use them to prioritize work
- Work closely with content strategy to maintain and further develop the web UX writing process and roadmap for future endeavors
- Develop content product guidelines that will contribute to the design pattern library
- During feature definition, work with Product Owners and UX Designers to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Conduct interviews and user research with customers to identify content-related pain points and ensure consistent improvement through retesting and validation. Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and marketing to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text
- 3+ year’s experience writing, editing, testing, and optimizing copy and content for workflow type experiences as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, Content Designer, or similar role
- Provide a portfolio that showcases your craft in UX writing and demonstrates how you think and solves problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how copy, design, research, and more come together to create frictionless user flows
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life, and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way
- Self-starter – ability to act autonomously
- Willing to work remotely with teammates and stakeholders in different time zones
Competitive Healthcare options
Competitive 401K options
PTO and sick leave
Partial Gym Reimbursement