Our mission? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact and a great user experience. So, if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design and technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- And 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As a UX Writer for Spain, in Qonto’s very international environment, you will help cultivate our strong design culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu (Head of Design) and work with talented designers, who are all passionate about and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
As a UX Writer For Spain at Qonto, You Will
- Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
- Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS, etc…)
- Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
- Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product - Designers/Manager/Marketing as well as the International Team to gather customer insights, adapt our tone of voice, and create meaningful experiences for them.
- Local product thinking: Contribute to the UX specificity for the local market and address the user experience through words
- Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents and crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
What You Can Expect
- Join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers
- Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
- Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
- Salary range: 35,000€ to 70,000€ per year depending on your skills and experience
- Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
- Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
- Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
- Languages: Spanish is your mother tongue and you are able to localize content in the local market. You are also fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
- Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Barcelona with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and a specific budget to organize team offsite
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 23 days off
- Meal vouchers
- Alan (Seguro) health insurance
- Partnership with Urban Sports Club
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- A progressive Parenthood Policy to ensure and support a healthy work-life balance (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent)
- Access to Busuu, a digital platform to improve your language skills
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- A generous referral scheme to reward your efforts in helping Qonto grow with the best talents on the market
Our Hiring Process
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞.
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: [El Pais](https://cincodias.elpais.com/cincodias/2021/11/16/companias/1637093679771597.html) | Qonto's Blog | FintechMagazine | TechCrunch.