We are looking for a UX Writer to join our Product Content team, helping us create outstanding microcopy for all Mews products and features. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrable skills, knowledge, experience and curiosity, collaborating with product, design and research teams to make data-driven decisions about new and existing B2C and B2B microcopy in all Mews products, and to strategize and document our approach to future UX writing and microcopy.
- Use data and customer feedback to write effective microcopy
- Conduct competitive analyses and usability tests on new and existing microcopy
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders as an active part of the design process for new products and features
- Review, strategize and improve existing microcopy
- Work with localization teams to ensure the effectiveness of microcopy in translation
- Work with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years’ UX writing experience
- Advanced facility in writing and proofreading content related to technology
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and accept constructive criticism
- Proven ability to use data and customer feedback to inform decisions about microcopy
🎉 What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Mews was voted the Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech in 2021? You do now. Most of that is down to our inspiring team, but part of it is because of some pretty amazing perks.
As well as awesome colleagues and stimulating work, you'll get:
- Company shares 📈
- Unlimited holiday (no, this is not a typo) 🏖
- Health and wellness plans 🙏🏽
- Remote/flexible working 🧘🏻♀️
- Regular team events, socials and a legendary annual company gathering, Mews Con (the only con that’s actually a pro) 🥳.