Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
As a** UX Writer**, you’ll join a team of interdisciplinary specialists, setting the highest standards of excellence across multiple touchpoints. You’ll combine your love of the written word with expert collaboration across all phases of an end-to-end content experience.
- Own the end-to-end UX copywriting process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
- Establish and evangelize UX content standards and guidelines that are clear, concise, and useful
- Act as the UX content stakeholder for multiple cross-functional product teams and advocate for language in considerations for product design
- Make sure that the Lokalise Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams use consistent copy across the product that aligns with Lokalise guidelines
- Contribute to content standards and be a champion for user experience best practices
You must have
- Minimum 3+ years of experience writing UX copy
- Experience working as a developer and/or technical customer support specialist (tier 3)
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, and UX teams
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills
- Self-awareness and a 'can-do' attitude
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative, and constructively advocating on behalf of customers
- Experience in connecting your work with other cross-product initiatives within the company to drive collaboration
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have
- Experience writing UX copy for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience of participating in the complete product development lifecycle of a SaaS product
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Experience of preparing source languages for localization
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events.