Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna is the place where change is happening. Fast.
We are in a scaleup phase with a foundation in place while still being formable. Our focus is moving from payments to shopping. From invoices to inspiration. Having 100 million shoppers and 250K+ retailers is great, but we are nowhere near done.
Design Competence - we make Klarna stand out
Klarna is dedicated to enhancing and redefining the world’s smooothest shopping experience. The Klarna Design Competence is staffed by amazing people with a range of skills to best meet Klarna’s needs. We are not easily defined. We break into pop culture by making award-winning campaigns. We refine and implement Klarna’s voice. We make products simple and intuitive.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced UX writer to help us improve the user journey for our next-generation shopping experience. You will work closely with product managers, engineers and product designers to iterate the full journey on Klarna.com, taking data-driven decisions and keeping the user in focus.
What You Will Do
- Own the UX writing vision, best practices and execution for building a compelling and clear messaging on Klarna.com
- Test and improve our products by designing UX research experiments in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities to improve content
- Collaborate with UX writers across the organization
You Should Have
- 2+ years experience working in UX writing for digital products, apps or websites
- Experience working with global products
- A great understanding of design process, usability and UX best practices
- Experience with UX research, for example, designing and evaluating experiments, applying learnings to the product experience
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment together with people from all types of competences – from engineers and UX designers to marketeers and analysts
- A data-driven approach to your work and you aren’t afraid to start over from scratch
- Experience with product design tools is a plus, but not required (Sketch, Abstract, etc.)
How to apply
Please send over a CV in English. A portfolio is required to be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.