Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Design is communication. As a UX writer at Frame.io, you will shape how our design speaks to people through concise, clear, and guided language. Your words will set our UI's tone of voice, creating a conversation felt throughout each interaction.
Storytelling is at the heart of what our creators are doing every day, and the tools they use must reflect this passion. Your words will gracefully intertwine with UI and be a steadfast companion to the journey which each creator takes.
As part of the design systems team, you will create the foundational guidelines, frameworks, and tone to help us all create a shared narrative together. Your work will be published on our design systems site, be integrated into our Figma design systems components, and your voice will be heard and influence our design process.
- A deep understanding of how content design connects to people
- Hands-on professional experience as a UX writer, content strategist, or relevant role
- Strong communication and stakeholder influence skills
- An appreciation for research and a proven understanding of the techniques required to develop customer empathy and validate concepts
- A strong portfolio of writing used in digital products
- You will create and maintain our UX Writing style guide as a part of our design system
- You will create a framework for designers, product managers, UX researchers, and industry experts to collaborate with you and each other
- You will identify and lead cross-stage projects that improve the connective language across our applications
- You will own and uphold our copywriting across our suite of products
- You will support the product teams in editing and revising product copy
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.