We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How You'll Make an Impact at Collibra
At Collibra we make data meaningful for our Data Citizens. You understand why and how a human-centered design approach transforms a business. As the UX Writer you will establish the content strategy for all Collibra products, and you will ensure that language flows through the product experience consistently. You’ll coordinate with marketing communication, and the technical writers so that all our written communication aligns in all media/style guides.
You’ll report to the VP of Design. This is a team that has been through rapid growth, will continue to grow, and requires a talented writer/thinker who drives linguistic excellence across the product design process and beyond.
A Day in The Life of a UX Writer at Collibra
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Design, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Craft everything from content strategy to concise button copy to create an excellent, consistent user experience on Collibra
- Work directly with product designers, product managers, and engineers to find clear solutions to complex problems
- Seek and address feedback from users, designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other writers to improve the quality and performance of our content
- Collaborate time with QA, Legal, and Localization teams to ensure content appears properly for every audience
- Foster a culture of written excellence, including championing style guides, explaining writing decisions, and sharing best practices with others
- Bachelor's degree in Linguistics, Communication, Journalism, UX/UI or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience establishing a content strategy in a complex environment
- 10 years or more of professional writing experience, including writing for UX
- You have structured, logical thinking, you can balance intuition and a data-driven approach
- Portfolio that shows writing and editorial examples across a range of customer experience touch points
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*