We are CloudWalk, a fintech company specialized in innovative payment services. We are democratizing the payments industry in Brazil, by empowering entrepreneurs through technological, inclusive, and life-changing solutions. Our history began in 2013 and since then we have been creating more modern, agile, and complete solutions. CloudWalk's technology has processed more than US$1 Billion and it's present in more than 200,000 businesses.
Through InfinitePay, CloudWalk introduces the third and most disruptive wave of innovation in the sector, challenging entirely the prevailing acquiring business model, by anticipating over R$750 million to Brazilian merchants at the market's lowest fee.
How We Work
Our customers play the main role in everything we do and they have the power to redirect our entire chain of operations at any moment. At CloudWalk, we believe in decentralization as a sustainable way for us to reinvent traditional work models, connecting an all-online high-performance team around the world. We are agile in learning from our mistakes and finding the best solutions. We have a motivation to change the world for the better that drives us on a daily basis.
If you want to join the revolution of the payments industry and impact the lives of millions, reach out to us, and help to build the face of a new economy!
UX for CloudWalk
Like we said before, our customers are our reason to exist. Therefore, user experience is one of the priorities at CloudWalk, considering it's through the understanding of the customer's needs, behaviors, and narratives that we create intuitive, technological, and outstanding solutions that change people's lives. We aim to face complex challenges that inspire us to craft fantastic and exceptional experiences, that "read the minds" of our customers and go beyond their expectations.
About The Role
As a UX Writer, you’ll work at the intersection of content, product, and business. You’ll shape experiences, build trust with our community, and evolve our brand voice through the definition of copy style and patterns. You’re also a content designer, who can and craft diverse user interface content, from onboarding flows to messaging.
The Main Challenges
- Understand the tone of voice and positioning of InfinitePay, contributing to the creation of guidelines and frameworks.
- Map user journey to identify the best moments to interact within the process.
- Produce customer-centered content accordingly to market segment insights, customer feedback, product metrics, and usability findings.
- Write and edit UI text to help users navigate our products, including work on onboarding, feature naming, promos, product tours, error messages, instructional materials.
- Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Work closely with our Product, Engineering, and CX partners.
- Give orientation and mentorship to junior writers and support to peers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant writing experience, UX writing, content strategy, consumer-focused copywriting.
- Hold a relevant degree of Journalist, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience with proof of Content Production qualifications and experience in best practice.
- Near-native fluency or a native Portuguese speaker.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience and creativity designing user-centered solutions.
- Expertise in brand identity and content strategy.
- Ability to think critically about user journeys and content flows, and to connect the dots between them.
- Highly collaborative and self-directed
- Great communication skills and ability to connect with different stakeholders.
- Advanced EnglishExperience with Payments/Financial sectors is a plus.
As a CloudWalker, you will have
- Remote work
- Healthcare coverage
- Meal allowance
- Home Office allowance
- ZenKlub Partnership for wellness
- Learning and Development resources
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in inclusion, respect, and appreciation of every human aspect. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.