Founded in 2006 in London, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company. BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
We currently are located in 4 countries: London (our HQ), Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 170+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and 20 languages are spoken.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Who are we looking for?
A user-centered UX writer who can spread the value of strategic content and contribute towards standardizing processes to bring continuous improvement to the design process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with UX designers to provide content solutions for our different products.
- Standardize value-driven content strategy to create a clear connection between our products and the users.
- Create testing guides for usability and content testing sessions.
- Validate content by running testing sessions along with the UX designers.
- Participate in brainstorming and collaborative sessions to develop new ideas.
- Create and document processes and best practices for other team members.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create high quality products that meet the needs of our users by improving copy, micro-copy and UI.
- Strengthen the communication given to users through different points, aligning the tone and voice of the brand. Improving the evolution of the brand in terms of communication.
- UX Writing - Excellent spelling and writing along with a proper storytelling application.
- Complete fluency in English
- Understanding and experience with information architecture
- Experience working with content creation strategies such as content diagrams, interaction flows, cardsorting, etc.
- Understanding of design systems.
- Understanding of Design team structures, process and deliverables.
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, XD or similar tools.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Work From Home Flexible Policy
- 25 vacation days + 7 holidays
- Major medical insurance, Vision and Dental
- Social security based on 100% payroll
- 30 Aguinaldo days
- 25% Holiday bonus
- Great modern office in an ideal location with free coffee and beer
- Travel opportunities to BlueOptima's international offices
- Stimulating challenges that fully utilise your skills
- Work on real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
- Work alongside other passionate, talented engineers and international teams
- Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression
Our recruitment process comprises of several key stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete. Providing it is to a good standard, we will invite you to discuss the work sample with the hiring manager and another member of the team.
Please provide an English language CV in your application, thanks!