Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom.
Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear a heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
The role is to work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be a part of the Product Management team. You will also shape the vision content and drive product narratives across multiple platforms.
As a UX Writer, you have a portfolio that demonstrates content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product teams, to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI/UX components
- Ensure the quality of output by self and improving the quality over time
- Participate in an end-to-end design process with peer researchers, designers, product, and engineering team
- Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions in a space where little precedence exists
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to quickly and iteratively create interactions flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process.
- Minimum 1-year experience in writing content for web/mobile products, content strategist, or similar
- Excellent knowledge of grammar both in English and Indonesian
- Good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of UX Writing and social channels is a plus
- Able to provide your portfolio of writing samples.