At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile apps and over the phone.
Last year, we helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 150,000 people used us to send money overseas.
Thousands of businesses relied on us for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted us with their business-critical international payments.
At XE, we share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under Euronet, we have brought together our key brands – XE, HiFX and Currency Online– to become the business that XE is today.
As a Digital Care UX Copywriter at Xe, you will work closely with our Digital Care, Design and Service Delivery teams to ensure our digital interactions with clients are on brand, consistent and above all helpful, across a variety of platforms and languages as we continue to expand our global reach.
Xe have a rich user experience knowledge base which supports our front-line teams and our customers across multiple channels.
This knowledge base empowers our teams to provide accurate answers to customers first time. Crucially, it underpins the help and self-serve experience in our digital products, enabling customers to find their own answers online.
This Role is Responsible For
- Leveraging UX writing skills to create relevant and on brand knowledge content and communications with the highest self-serve value.
- Development of new Digital Care product features, such as chat bots, to enhance our customer service offering.
- Delivering our messaging to customers across multiple channels e.g., live chat, service message emails, FAQs and adapting style while maintaining core brand values.
- Actively supporting the development and delivery of the localisation programme to deliver new language versions of our digital assets.
- Improved first call resolution rates.
- Reduction in inbound call / emails through self-service.
- Local language availability of Xe digital assets
- Proven experience in writing content for multiple audiences across various digital channels (emails, chat, chatbot, knowledge base).
- Analytical, good at manipulating and interpreting data. Can assess the impact of changes made, and based on data, how we can drive further improvement.
- Creative thinker, that can produce creative solutions to challenges.
- Ability to work to deadlines - Pragmatic and able to prioritise
- Enjoys working across global teams.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days) plus birthday day-off
- Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Euronet Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover