At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
A User Education Writer is responsible for designing and creating effective user education content. This includes determining user education content requirements, content writing and implementing the delivery strategy of such content.
A User Education Writer is expected to consistently develop high-quality user education content by:
- Understanding the different target audiences and determine the needs of user & technical documentation accordingly.
- Writing and reviewing technical and end user content for the product, including user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tool tips etc.
- Editing material prepared by other writers or team members to maintain the level of standards in user education content.
- Understanding the user segments and plan the content accordingly by incorporating graphs, illustrations and screenshots.
- Degree or diploma in related field (training, customer-facing technical writing etc).
- Experience in developing training deliverables including user manuals, training materials and videos etc.
- Ability to adhere to the best user content development practices while maintaining an excellent writing and communication skills
- Possess a detailed understanding on technical products to articulate education content in highly effective manner.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com.