We’re looking for freelancers to join our Topics Creation team.
You’ll make sure that our clients are getting awesome, SEO-optimized (and catchy!) topics for their blog sites.
This is perfect for a recent (or almost recent) college graduate with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or English. Get your foot in the door and boost your resume at a top SEO company.
We have a small team of huslers, and we are nimble and quick, with a work-hard, play-hard mentality. This is an entry-level position with one of the fastest growing companies in the SEO & Internet Marketing space.
- This is a remote and freelance role so you choose where and when you work!
- You love to read and write.
- You have a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- You’re ready to hustle.
- You love providing awesome customer service.
- You’re results-driven.
- You know how to differentiate between “good” and “bad” writing.
- You’ve already found a typo in this posting.
Bonus Points for:
- A working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience working in content marketing.
Apply here and include the word “banana” somewhere in the text - bonus points for creativity!
In order to remain in compliance with California Assembly Bill No. 5, The HOTH cannot hire individuals in California as contract or freelance workers.
Thank you for understanding.