We’re Phrasee and we help brands say it better. An AI-powered SaaS platform that revolutionises customer experiences through Brand Language Optimization, Phrasee helps visionary enterprises enhance and personalise their customer experiences by optimising the language they use across the full customer journey and spectrum of digital brand channels.
All brand communications are predicated on one thing: language. In spite of its central role to marketing success, it remains looked upon as a Dark Art – exempt from the scientific rigor applied across the rest of the marketing funnel. Phrasee set out to accomplish the impossible: putting science (and sentiment) behind words. We are rewriting the digital marketing playbook one optimised word at a time.
Our effortless (borderline magical) platform is proven to boost customer engagement and increase lifetime value for the world’s leading brands, including Dixons Carphone, Domino’s, eBay, FARFETCH, Virgin Atlantic and Walgreens. We absolutely obsess about our customers' success so they can say it better.
At Phrasee you get to work with a super smart and caring team, who make BIG ideas a reality while having a lot of fun. Our growth plans are fast and global and we want YOU to be a part of our story.
As Our Technology Writer, You Will
- Own all tech-focused editorial and marketing content delivering stand-out insights and ‘punk rock perspectives’.
- Writer of our tech and industry sector-focused Orange Papers.
- Lead on developing product marketing content to showcase our advanced tech, and support on our ABM sub-sector program and sales enablement.
- Create and managing Phrasee’s content plan aligned to key strategic priorities.
- Content development for key functions within the business - marketing, sales, product and communications - agreeing requirements and deliverables in advance.
- Coming up with creative ways of telling the Phrasee story and working with the team to bring them to life, through articles, graphics, videos, imagery and other forms of content.
- Creating insightful marketing content that can be repurposed for webinars, emails, podcasts and social media.
- Insight and analysis of performance of various content and execution tactics to influence new ideas and thinking.
- Staying close to industry-related topics so ensure we are on the front foot in terms of commentary and thought leadership and working with industry influencers to incorporate their views in new pieces of content.
- Owner of Phrasee’s Ask The Expert program.
- 4+ years’ working in an editorial or a content-focused environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to distil technical information into compelling, topical, newsworthy and marketing content that will appeal to broader external audiences.
- The ability to bring amazing insight into what works (and doesn’t) editorially and bring a whole gamut of new multi-media and influencer-led ideas to the team.
- Smart, creative and highly collaborative with a track record of working with (and a love for) fast-growth, challenger brands.
- Experience of creating content both for the UK and US market.
- Plenty of thought-provoking ideas, a proactive and creative approach.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise well, including helping coordinate activity across a number of functional teams.
- Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of output – from the accuracy of data, to the attention to detail, to the integrity of the editorial and the reflection of the Phrasee brand.