In addition to an inquisitive and curious nature with a keen eye for details, we’re looking for a Content Guru who will write the kind of instructional content that delight our users and make them excited about using our product. They use our industry-leading Creative Enablement Platform to create, deploy, and measure the performance of the most beautiful, dynamic digital ads on the web.
The ideal candidate can write with creativity and the end-user experience in mind. On top of writing, this is an opportunity to be innovative with multimedia content that translates technical jargon into consumable end-user knowledge. You’ll regularly rub shoulders with our Product, Product Marketing and Engineering leaders, who will help you advance your talent when discussing new products and features and creating honed and polished instructional content.
This role directly influences our end-users as the first point of contact with Support. In this role, you will help expand our knowledge base by collaborating and connecting with team members both local and global. You’ll know all the latest product and platform features and will fill the knowledge gaps where you find them.
- Takes long-term responsibility for a specific, significant subject area. Attends development project meetings and conveys status to other writers.
- Works on product documentation that describes new features and enhancements at each release. Updates and improves existing documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Researches difficult and unfamiliar technical material from diverse sources. Produces coherent, well-structured documentation that defines use cases and describes how to solve problems associated with them.
- Collaborates with the online learning and classroom training groups to maximize reuse for multiple audiences. May participate in the development of training materials.
- Works with stakeholders to determine the appropriate schedule for documentation projects. Sets priorities, triages incoming tasks, and rebalances workloads effectively.
- Becomes generally knowledgeable about the Celtra platform, develops secondary areas of expertise, and can address a wide range of subjects as required.
- Works to improve documentation quality, process, productivity, and presentation.
- Raises documentation and cross-departmental issues, and actively participates in gaining resolution.
- 3+ years experience writing software documentation for a variety of audiences
- Ability to craft concise, friendly prose that translates difficult technical concepts into helpful, easy-to-read documentation
- Motivated to create your own projects
- A strong portfolio with several examples of content you’ve produced
- Experience with graphic and/or motion design software preferred
- A pioneering mindset where you want to own and be responsible for your work and contributions.
- Experience with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Voiceover, Adobe After Effects, and/or Infographics work is a plus
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is a remote-first company with hubs in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.