WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
A technical writer needs to document all processes of IT and IOT System Support, general content creation for location accessibility and upload on Knowledge Based
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to)
- Create, update and edit system and IT Services manuals, end-user manuals, & training manuals.
- Adding materials to the knowledge base
- Assisting the Academy team in creating e-learning material to be used for corporate and location training
- Information should be introduced in English and Spanish
- Content creation: written, visual (videos) and additional creative ways for content creation based on information to be delivered.
- Writing experience with Ideally IT knowledge
- Bilingual 70% (Spanish and English)
- Ability to test systems
- Ability to handle and process words
- Ideal but not mandatory, basic level of IT and Networks, enough to understand the logic of the content or tech oriented person
- Willingness to Learn about New Technologies
- Ideally students of Communication, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineer, with Writing Background.
- Fully remote internship
- Three free nights at any Selina’s hotel location around the world (in dorms)
- 30% discount at all Selina locations during the internship program
- Select family and friends receive a 20% discount. This applies during the internship program.
- 20% discount in Selina’s F&B during internship
- Possibility to lead and implement an academic project
- Access to Selina Training Courses and Materials
- Certificate of completion of the internship.
- Free access to a variety of culture activities.