Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights.
Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
SUMMER 2022 INTERNSHIP:
Veritas Professional Services
Veritas Professional Services provides the expertise required to bridge the gap between excellent information management software and excellent information management practices that keep our customer's information available and their enterprise resilient. In this role, you will provide the expertise to help successfully prepare, craft, deploy, operate, and optimize information management software and strategies.
The Professional Services Technical Writer role is an exciting blend of data, business and technology. You will work with internal customers and business operations resources to develop standards in service product definitions, proposal & contract content, design and configuration documentation.
Working closely with the service delivery project management & engineering teams, this role will assist in crafting a next generation set of proposal, contract, technical design, and method & procedure documentation. You will gain valuable exposure & experience with virtually all Veritas product sets while also developing a common library of repeatable-use documentation related to systems delivery.
- Various support on Operational Excellence initiative being led by hiring manager/team
- Associated project work, in support of the new Services Ops Operating model
- Standardizing various proposal & statement of work templates for various solution sets
- Develop Solution Requirements Questionnaires in an automated environment (survey, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Develop Project Plan templates
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Business Information Systems
- Highly collaborative ability to work with various domain specialists
- Write & Edit sophisticated technical content in text, graphics, and tables
- Coordinate input from various partners and host group review meeting
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!