"About the SnapLogic Documentation Team"
We create a cohesive technical information experience for users of the SnapLogic data integration platform. We help deliver feature documentation covering help articles, UI/UX content, release notes, short videos, and more.
We are seeking a technical writer/editor to complement and strengthen our globally distributed documentation team to help shorten the learning curve of the SnapLogic product offerings for our users.
This Is a Remote Role
Interested candidates should submit at least three recent and relevant writing/editing samples with their resumes, specifically calling out their role and contribution. Resumes without the work samples or portfolio link will not be considered.
What You'll Do
- Develop technical content that spans every aspect of SnapLogic's data integration platform to enrich users’ information experience.
- Deliverables include help articles, micro-content, contextual help, tutorials, release notes, and short videos, among others.
- Transform complex technical jargon into easy-to-understand content.
- Provide editorial guidance to technical writers, ensuring readability, consistency, structure, and adherence to the SnapLogic content and image style guides.
- Own and drive the editorial and peer review process, ensuring that the final content meets the standards.
- Contribute and continually update the content and image style guides.
- Create measurable editorial metrics and track individual performance, with an objective to improve the technical writing abilities of the team over time.
- Actively collaborate with UI engineers, developers, QA, and product managers.
- Over time become an expert user of SnapLogic SaaS offerings.
What We're Looking For
- A degree in technical communication, engineering, English literature, or comparable work experience.
- Five plus years of experience as a technical writer/editor, preferably in data integration or SaaS.
- Strong English language skills, rooted in sound linguistics. Should be able to base editorial recommendations on a strong grammatical foundation.
- Professional working style with a collaborative mindset, backed with an ability to communicate and convince passionate team members.
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders to solve editorial issues.
- Ability to work in a nimble, test and learn, iterative environment.
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity and fast-evolving products.
- Truly believes that the devil lies in the details.
Why Join Now
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
Company Momentum: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.