Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software.
Our platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and provides personalized multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs, errors and increases productivity and campaign performance.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer, you will be part of a fast scaling engineering team responsible for the quality, discoverability and accuracy of the documentation content, for both internal and external technologies. You will do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts while translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation. This means sometimes you are documenting something yourself, sometimes you are editing contributed content from someone else, and other times you are fixing and reorganizing existing documentation. In addition, this role may develop into a key player for knowledge management and technical architecture planning.
- Create and maintain internal and external documentation for technologies and tools used within Frequence.
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality, discoverability, and accuracy of the content you create and develop.
- Design, write, and edit technical and process documentation.
- Create and maintain relational database schema diagrams and documentation
- BA/BS degree in computer science, technical writing, physics, mathematics, or chemistry or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in writing, technical documentation, and/or developer outreach for a developer audience.
- 2+ Years working with relational database systems and SQL
- Experience writing, proofreading and editing.
- The ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow.
- Experience with authoring tools such as Markdown, HTML, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines.