We're BitDegree, an Online Educational Institution with the attitude of a Start-Up. Combining research and gamification, our goal is to democratize education, one student at a time. Our philosophy is that anyone anywhere can realize their full potential if only given the right tools.
BitDegree Academy is our newest venture for global reskilling. We’re currently working on an exciting new project, a Front-End Web Development Bootcamp. Its goal will be to provide a transparent, accessible, and career-focused student experience, which also includes a wide network of community support every step of the way. Our approach is comprehensive, including not only the typical HTML/CSS/JS package but also Web Design and Career modules, which is why we’re currently looking for content creators - technical writers with moderate computer science knowledge or a crush for education!
What You Will Do
- Research software development related topics about learning how to code and what it takes to become a junior front end developer.
- Write clear and original educational/instructional content for BitDegree Front End Academy course.
- Proofread all content before publishing and ensure all-around consistency.
- Collaborate with our in-house content development team.
What We Expect From You
- Proven experience as a Copywriter
- Familiarity with web publications; Native or as good as native English language skills
- Talent to convey both simple and complex ideas through alluring text
- Ability to keep in line with the overall brand voice
- Capability to work in a dynamic environment alongside a driven team
- Resourceful and proactive personality