Zadara offers cloud infrastructure solutions for MSPs and Enterprises. Our vision is to develop, deploy and operate the largest global Edge Cloud Network, to enable innovative technologies and services that improve the way the world communicates, works, heals, travels and plays. We are looking for authentic, driven, customer obsessed individuals to join our thriving global team.
Zadara is one of tech's fastest growing companies according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 awards. Since 2011, Zadara has been a disruptor in the technology space, pioneering the first storage-as-a-service technology solutions. Our proprietary storage and compute technology offers the most flexible and resilient infrastructure for service providers, enterprises –designed for any workload, any data type, and any location, on-premises, multi-cloud, hybrid and at the edge.
Zadara’s award-winning cloud services platform brings our proprietary infrastructure technology to where customers need it most. Our global partner network has doubled in the past year to include more than 300 clouds, with the goal of accelerating our global footprint by an order of magnitude. We are endorsed by best-in-class service providers and partners, including Cyxtera, Sandz, Viatel, CenturyLink, Equinix, NTT Rakuten, Verizon, K3 Starcom, Softcat and Veeam.
At Zadara you will be surrounded by a group of intelligent, open-minded, critical thinkers with diverse backgrounds who are committed to learning and development at every level. Join our growing diverse team and help us achieve many thousands of cloud locations.
Zadara is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team. In this role, you will promote customer loyalty and success through content development and delivery.
The technical writer creates and is responsible for the documentation and premium content that accompany our Edge Cloud services offering. You will work closely with product managers, engineers, and other subject matter experts to create content that helps our customers successfully use our offering.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with global teams, including content strategists, product managers, engineers, and the operations teams, to create and maintain technically accurate, high-quality documentation for product releases and service offerings
- Work with stakeholders to address content gaps, respond to direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Use our documentation toolchain, including the publishing platform and issue-tracking tools
- Research and understand the products and services via training, practical experience, and interviewing subject matter experts to gain product knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience writing technical documentation including API's, feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes
- Hands on experience, the ability to connect to running systems and execute usage scenarios in order to better document the usage flows
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Familiarity with software and documentation development life cycles
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Familiarity with cloud and infrastructure technologies
The Following are Considered a Plus
- Practical experience with Linux
- Familiarity with storage technologies
- Experience authoring topic-based documentation
- Experience collaborating and directly interacting with globally-distributed stakeholders from diverse cultural backgrounds
Zadara is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.