Wix’s product storytellers. We use clear, eye-level copy to shape the way people experience and interact with our products. As our users’ advocates inside the company, we break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text that helps them succeed. We own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create amazing products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy that gets the right message across every time.
A passionate writing professional with at least 3 years’ UX writing experience. You have a proven knack for creating simple, easy-to-understand copy and you’re a proactive go-getter who loves a good challenge. A native English speaker, you’re passionate about technology and keep up to date on all of the latest trends in the field of UX, especially in the SaaS industry.
You’re a natural team player who knows how to give and take constructive content feedback, and critical thinker with an eye for detail and an awareness of the big picture. You understand UX best practices, love to be involved in the wireframing stage and always put the user first, both in writing and in critical analysis of what’s been written, designed and developed.
As a Senior UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product research based on usability sessions, support tickets, competitor analysis and more.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (16 languages and counting!).
Please send CV in English.