Viseven Group is an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA.
Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Viseven's solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 500+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), and Bridgewater, NJ (USA).
Viseven is searching for a Technical Writer for our CRM and CLM products to create user-friendly and comprehensible documentation.
This position covers writing articles for new product features and reviewing documentation already written. You will work with technical and UX writers, business analysts, and developers to contribute to the product documentation.
- To write documentation on new CRM and CLM features.
- To inspect the product interface for feature naming bugs or inconsistencies.
- To review documentation articles written earlier.
Required skills and knowledge
- Advanced English (C1-C2)
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Analytical thinking
- Technology knowledge
- Technical writing skills: sticking to consistency and style
- Precision to details
- Research and critical thinking skills
- Communication skills to interact with subject-matter experts effectively
- Knowledge of CRM and CLM software is a plus
Viseven CRM is a full-fledged customer relationships management platform designed for orchestrating content, contacts, marketing plans, sales, and statistics analysis. The Viseven CRM system ensures an efficient working environment for both medical representatives and their team managers.
The Viseven CRM system is closely connected with Viseven CLM – a tool developed for the pharma companies to administrate medical representative teams.
It is the primary application for medical representatives that allows call management and operation on portable devices, geo-location, personal route creation, digital content (e-Detailers) organizing, auto-synching with Analytics Portal, KPI collection, and more. Its key features also include photo reports and order handling.
What We Provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off 18 business days per year
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
- Healthcare insurance – including dentist and gym
- Accounting assistance
- Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings