Viseven Group is an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Viseven's solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 500+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), and Bridgewater, NJ (USA).
Viseven is in search of a person who can combine the UX writer and reviewer responsibilities to collaborate with our professionals in technical and UX writing. This position covers writing texts for the product interface and reviewing documentation articles written by other team members.
You will work closely with technical and UX writers, business analysts, UI/UX designers, and developers to improve our product messages and documentation.
- Write user experience texts for the product features.
- Inspect the product interface for feature naming bugs or inconsistencies.
- Review documentation articles before releases.
- Contribute to the local style guide.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Your English level is C1 or higher.
- Your research, writing, and grammar skills are excellent.
- You can write conscious, consistent, and well-structured texts. After your review, the articles look and feel the same.
- You can explain complicated technical concepts to your granny. And your explanations won’t be naïve for a technical professional.
- You know how to interview subject-matter experts.
- You can manage information.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You can work independently and in a team.
- You know Markdown, Git, VuePress, IDE software, MS Office, Confluence, Jira.
Our product, eWizard, is a SaaS platform for content authoring and management. Among other features, it supports the process of distribution for Pharma & Life sciences. With it, Viseven strives to make pharmaceutical and healthcare-related information accessible, and through this, help our customers save lives.
Learn more about eWizard: https://ewizard-detailing.com/
What We Provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off 18 business days per year
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
- Healthcare insurance – including dentist and gym
- Accounting assistance
- Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings.