VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Mid-Level Tech Writer to support our client Remotely.
- Salary: Dependent upon experience, competitive salary
- Location: Fully remote
- Security Clearance: Will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Available: Upon successful clearance attainment
Organize and prepare information and data for use in a wide variety of complex technical publications requiring in-depth knowledge and comprehension of the subject matter and allied fields. Recommend overall organization and layout, mode of presentation, and publication methods. Develop publications concept for best communication of subject matter. Recommend editorial standards. Review technical literature prepared by other staff members for content, coverage, and clarity. Provide work leadership for junior level employees.
- 4+ years of experience with technical writing
- Experience with managing a Microsoft SharePoint site and content management activities
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Technical Writing, English, Communications, CS, Information Systems, or related technical or functional discipline
- Must have the ability to transport laptop/work equipment to and from work and home in order to support remote work, if required.
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.