We are looking for Technical Writers to produce well-written, comprehensive documentation for our products. Your work will become a crucial part of our team in building and moving our products forward. The knowledge base you produced will also be the cornerstone in our effort to further improve the teams' product ownership and productivity.
You will mainly prepare Business and Technical Requirement Documents by collaborating with (but not limited to) Product Managers, Developers, and UI designers.
What You Will Do
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain documentation, namely: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve the usability
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across. Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and is easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
What You Will Need
- Strong/excellent analytical skills to understand product requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills to describe the business processes and technical details in concise yet easily understandable wordings
- Skills in UML will be extremely useful here
- Understands technical terms that may be involved in working with a software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Experienced in using documentation tools like Confluence and Jira
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Physics, or any other related field
IDR 6,000,000 - 8,000,000
“Why join the navy when you can be a pirate?” ❌
“Why become a pirate when you can join Twibbonize” ✅
Twibbonize is a simple, personal, and easy to share campaign platform where you can capture, and measure people's enthusiasm toward your campaign and convert it into action which in return would increase the exposure of your campaign, over and over again.
At every step of the development, we always think about how all users can enjoy using Twibbonize. In short, we want to provide the best possible software experience that even people who have never had accessed the internet before would find useful.
Twibbonize is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.