Teleport is an open core remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Our mission is to empower engineers to securely access any computing resource anywhere in the world.
Modern computing environments are growing bigger and more complex. This complexity increases the attack surface area and slows developers down. Our Access Plane technology empowers engineers and security professionals to easily access servers, Kubernetes, databases and web applications across all environments.
Backed by Y-Combinator, S28 Capital, and Kleiner Perkins, we have raised over $60MM and are growing quickly. Our customers include leading technology companies such as Nasdaq, Snowflake Square, Gitlab, IBM, and others.
Our commitment to the world is to combine an amazing developer experience with best-in-class security in everything we make. We value solving hard problems for our customers and making our lives interesting while doing it.
You will be joining Developer Relations team of Teleport, unified access plane for SSH, Kubernetes and Database infrastructure.
Nasdaq, SumoLogic and Samsung Electronics trust Teleport to secure access to their infrastructure.
Here Is Why We Love This Job Ourselves, and Hope You Will Enjoy It Too
- Our documentation is open source https://github.com/gravitational/teleport
- We are so passionate about docs we have built our own documentation engine: https://github.com/gravitational/next
- Develop local version of the documentation and deploy in minutes automatically
- We use privacy respecting analytics
Here Are the Projects You May Be Working On
- Writing documentation from getting started articles to in-depth architecture guides
- Writing sample code in Golang, Python and Rust
- Sending PRs to core Teleport code base to improve error messages and user experience
- Creating video guides, walk-throughs and webinars
What to Expect Once You Apply
- We will send you a 20-30 minute programming quiz
- You will join 30 minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements
- You will submit an article for us to review
- Golang or Rust experience
- Interest and experience in writing documentation, explaining how things work and engaging with community
- Cryptography engineering experience is a plus
Joining a startup, you should be comfortable changing the area of focus and working directly with customers.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum-level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.