Hi! My name is Yasmin and I'm VP of Product at Stormforge, I'm looking to hire a Tech Writer to come join the team. Stormforge is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize application running Kubernetes.
Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
- Prepare, review, and maintain technical documents, including technical copy, user documentation, release notes, breaking changes, and product best practices.
- Create templates and processes for translating pre-docs written in github to public facing user documentation.
- Review and gather conceptual diagrams and translate to getting started docs.
- Keep up to date with new product functionality and keep a change-log as new versions are released.
- Edit and review existing documentation addressing gaps as they are discovered.
- Plan and keep track of docs work required for product releases.
- Create copy for GUI, API, and CLI as needed.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel of documents and deliver a holistic customer experience around user documentation.
- Maintain a documentation repository backed by version control.
- BS or 4 years experience in related field
- 4+ years of experience writing documentation
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Basic understanding of cloud native technology
- Ability to read code
Why join Stormforge
- An incredible career opportunity to help build a remarkable company that you can be proud of
- A chance to maximize rewards for all of your talent and hard work
- Earn a great income, have equity in the business and learn a ton
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
StormForge does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that does not have a signed agreement with Stormforge.