We are looking for a Technical Writer for a global high-tech company. In this role, you will work with the project team to create technical documentation for client engagements.
This is a 3-month (extensions or Contract to hire likely), 40-hour-per-week role. This is a remote role in the US (No C2C or sponsorship available).
This is a W2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions employee. Health benefits and 401K are offered.
- Writes, edits, and revises technical documentation for client projects.
- Retrieves, organizes, analyzes, and synthesizes intermediate subject matter and transforms it into easy-to-understand information.
- Creates or revises hardware or software product documentation, which includes installation, operation, and maintenance instructions and other technical publications such as technical advisories and release notes.
- Demonstrates self-initiative, and seeks assistance as needed. Follows standard practices and uses judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Implements work plans and schedules as assigned.
- Uses software tools appropriately with technical guidance and completes tasks and assignments with general direction.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience.
- Ability to be a single point of contact for all technical documentation artifacts for project teams.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate effectively with project managers and teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree.