We are looking for a Technical Writer for a global B2B High Tech company. We are seeking a technical writer experienced in developing technical content creation for cloud computing concepts, data center technologies, and application development frameworks on AWS. In this role, you will be responsible for creating technical publications informed by past experience, existing documentation, and industrial material, and holding SME and team interviews.
This is a 3 month, 40 hrs/week role working (Remote) in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Manage complex documentation projects and balance multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to obtain information through research, interviews, and experimentation.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical challenges that may affect business timelines
- 3+ years of experience in writing and curating technical content with a focus on cloud computing and data center infrastructure.
- Experience with AWS technical writing.
- Experience working on a globally distributed team is strongly desired.
- Experience writing documentation for complex technical products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.